Why Josh Gordon might be a worth a shot.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

Josh Gordon is eventually going to be cut by the Cleveland Browns whose head coach Hue Jackson has stated they're going to "move on from." Josh Gordon is nothing like Adam Jones, nor Kenny Britt & co., who were players with red flags stemming from toxic attitudes and off the field trouble. Josh Gordon has been praised by teammates and staff members for his work ethic and even his personality has been recognized as one that other players get along with in the locker room. Everyone knows the talent Josh Gordon has and if he truly is on the path to bettering himself by going to rehab, then this proves even more he is not a "headcase" or a "distraction" like other players the Titans have delt with in the past. Would anyone a part this fanbase seriously have a problem with offering Josh Gordon a 1 year deal (relatively cheap considering he won't have high bidders) for the year he comes back to football if the Browns do cut him? You surrond him with guys like Delanie Walker, DeMarco Murray, Jurrell Casey, and even Mariota and I think we could find our first true Superstar since CJ2K. Would love to hear realistic input on this situation.

• High Five x 2
    • Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Bullsh*t x 1
    • Cheers x 1
    • Troll x 1
  2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Realistic input :

IMG_3711.JPG IMG_3682.JPG

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

No

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

His career is done.

No way someone is sitting out 2 years and coming out swinging.

Josh Gordon is done.

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. ICBW

ICBW MILF Hunter

little to no optimism but fair enough. I just hope JG doesn't fall in the Patriots or Steelers lap, because if he does then there is no doubt in my mind he becomes a perennial pro-bowler.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Troll Troll x 1
  6. titanfanatic

titanfanatic I Piss Excellence Staff

If that ever happened so be it. This team has enough problems to worry about , Gordon's landing spot should be the least of our worries.

7. 8and8

8and8 Starter

It's the same answer for why any WR is worth a shot for the Titans... because our WR corp sucks.

Our best WR has been out with a hamstring injury since Gordon hit his first J.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i would welcome any potential anything to our receiver corps. i really dislike our receivers .

9. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Screw potential. I've had enough of potential...

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  10. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

i hear you, its just we have no athleticism or upside. We need a real threat, a real playmaker. dude who consistently wins one on ones and separates. it's bad T.V. seeing a bunch of lame receivers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar