Why Josh Gordon might be a worth a shot.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ICBW, Oct 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

I think the guy is great. Wish we had him.

2. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

He is a "headcase" because he's going to rehab for pot!

If the millions of dollars that were right in front of him weren't enough to keep him away from smoking weed...a few weeks in rehab is going to do nothing.

We are talking about a plant that isn't even physically addictive! The dude is just stupid and will most likely get popped again. There is speculation that's the reason he suddenly elected to go to rehab when he was scheduled to return to football, a missed or failed test.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

Ummm No

4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

If there's one roster where a pothead who hasn't played in 2 years can come in and be a teams best receiver, it's the Titans.

I would welcome this dude with open arms.

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

I'm all with you, but to be fair, not sure that applies here.

He was already a top receiver in this league, so he already realized his 'potential' lol

And wasn't that with a bad QB / team as well?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Take him.

If he messes up again... we're back to where we are now.

Can't really lose when you have nowhere to go but up.

But I think JR likes "character" guys. So we'll suck for forever.

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Wow 2 josh Gordon threads in a week. Fml

Dude just went to rehab when he was finally eligible to play again. No thanks.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Wow you're astoundingly wrong. He finally got a chance to play a little in the preseason this year and did this. Dude is still a beast.

Preseason Week 3: Josh Gordon highlights - NFL Videos

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

I would definitely not wait for him to be released. Even if somehow no one claimed him on waivers, you'd still have to outbid other teams when the time came that he was "ready". If he comes out of rehab ready to ball, you better believe there will be a number of suitors.

He's still got time on his rookie contract, and Cleveland would probably take anything for him now. I say offer them a conditional draft pick for his rights today. If he comes back and produces for us this year, they get a late rounder. If he never plays again, they get nothing.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Gordon can't be trusted to be there any given week, how can we afford to take that chance?

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar