Why Munch Should Still Be Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kenny, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Keep drinking the koolaide if you want, I don't want us. To lose I'm just not one of you. Bi-polar fans who go from the sky is falling to WE BBEAT THE MOTHERF*CKIN OAKLAND RAIDERS!!!! SUPERBOWL HERE WE COME! IF THHE. GIANTS CAN DO IT SO CAN WE!!! HURRAY! IF WE COULD ONLY SHED CJS CONTRACT! LET'S TRADE CJ FOR A PIECE OF DOG POO AND A 7th. Round pick!

(on iPad apologize for spelling)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Were the type of franchise to give Captain glass aka Jake Locker an extension worth $20MM per. I just know this coaching staff and their loyalty. They're going to ride or die with Jake and we need to accept him as a huge failure and just move on. The problem is far too often teams are not willing to admit they're wrong and cut dead weight.

I wanted Jake to be our QB for 10 years. He isn't goin to be because he can stay healthy. Hasn't been healthy since his frosh year of college. We need to just move on. Let him play out the final year of his contract an draft a QB in May.

But this won't happen. Munch is far too loyal.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just playing Devils advocate here:

what if JL was too sign an incentive laden contract that only pays him starters $s for starters snaps?

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I hope you aint referring to me cuz I been pro titan since day one no matter what

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

- We now have 2 more wins than the lowly Jagrags we were all having the time of our lives making fun of earlier in the season

- Munch is 0-4 in the division this season

- Munch is 4-12 in the division throughout his tenure

- Lost to the worst team in the league all 3 years Munch has been HC

- Routinely blow leads and find new innovative ways to lose games

- Munch continues to get outcoached on a regular basis

Yeah, he should still be fired. Boohoo, late hire. Boohoo, poor coordinators. Boohoo, his QB is a trainwreck. Who cares? This complacent, loser-loving fanbase never ceases to amaze me with the excuses they will pull out of their arse for a Titans HC. At a certain point you have to hold the top guy accountable. Absolutely no reason to think next season under Munch would be any different than the first 3 (i.e LOSERS on the outside looking in, wallowing in mediocrity)

• High Five High Five x 4
  6. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Munchak's career record against winning teams?

3-18 :anon:

7. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

No better way stating it...Munchak needs to go, as does a majority of this staff.

Just have to add that after 3-1 start, they go 2-6...and i know Munch's records against teams with a winning record is not that good. (They are 0-5 this year so far)

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. Although there are a few coaches I don't hate. I think a full house cleaning is in order. Let's just get rid of EVERYBODY associated with this trainwreck. Start fresh. Hire from the outside. Build the right way.

9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Unless we beat the Broncos next week, Munchak will be averaging one win a year against teams with a winning record. Pathetic.

10. wrench248

wrench248 Pro Bowler

Then he'll be averaging one win a year

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar