Why not go for two...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Sep 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Damn Mike Martin :brow:

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Trust me, teams took notice of what we can do today

3. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Pretty sure any coach would of kicked the extra point. Go up by 8 and force them to have a TD and 2pt conversion.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

As for the OP, I don't think a single one of the 32 NFL head coaches would've gone for two in that situation. There was, what, like 2 minutes left? And our defense had been playing lights out for most of the day. You gotta think they're going to be able to hold the offense. And if they do give up the TD then you have to like your chances at stopping the 2pt conversion. Of course they did score and did convert the 2, but.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Right, but I bet you wouldn't have posted this if the Texans didn't get their 2 point conversion... Foster barely got that ball over the endzone.

6. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And it's not like getting those 2 yards are freebies either, being how our offense played today.

7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

I probably wouldn't have posted this but I still question the call.

I would have went for two to put even more pressure on them.

8. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

He wouldn't have gone for two.

And no not really. This isn't pee wee football it's not orange slices because we lost a close game. Our team is literally handcuffed by locker on offense.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's the NFL... you better take notice of every team. Sleep on a team and you'll get burned.

This ain't bush league college football where Oregon could've played Madden all week and still embarrassed UT.

So yea... teams are gonna take notice of us. They have to... or we'll beat them.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Not sure what you mean but ok

we played our tails off, if you think that's something teams wont see, you're blind.

We might not get much air time this week, but we made it known we're a serious NFL team. Any team thats sleeps on us will pay for it.

We lost a divisional game vs a familiar team, theyre better, they won, theyll win 9/10 times, but we did make it known we can play with playoff teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar