Why not the Titans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Nov 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Blake makes C'mon Man:

[​IMG]

2. Sevenfeet

Sevenfeet Starter

Geez, gang....let's not get ahead of ourselves. We're a .500 club. Yes, we seem to be improving every game and the offense is on fire right now, but we're still 1.5 games behind the division leader with six games to play. Our schedule is not full of cupcakes. Honestly, I'll be happy if we finish the year at 8-8, even if that's on the outside looking in. It will mean the team is ready to go to the next step next year. If we do better this year, then it's gravy.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Highlight of his career

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

• LOL LOL x 2
  5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Just joking. You set up the perfect lob.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Here is the thing. The Texans have 7 games left and will win no more than 2 of them. 8-8 might just get it. It's possible to see them losing all of them, although I doubt that. They are just really really bad on offense. They only scored 17 points on the Jags. They will lose the next 4 in a row.

7. Mitch86

Mitch86 Pro Bowler

The division leader is winning games with their QB throwing for less than 100 yards. Let's not pretend they're some powerhouse. The Texans luck has to come to an end at some point. They could easily go into a downward spiral soon.

I agree for the most part though. I'm not thinking play offs, honestly. It would be great, but that would far exceed expectations for this season.

8. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

100/1 If I remember right. I'd have to look at my ticket. Bet $50.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

It's a long shot for the soup but probably about right. Right now for playoffs I'd lay my money 5/1 for playoffs.

10. JettJett

JettJett Starter

Taking a quick look at the schedule, it wouldn't surprise me if the other teams in the conference wins only 5 games the rest of this season. The bend but don't break defense is OK as long we score more points than the other team. I don't care if the score is 66-65 (don't ask). The offense is heating up just in time for the second half. We used up all the bad luck, bad bounces, bad play call in the first half of the season and still ended up 4-4. Now that the team is getting to know one another, the second half is where the Titans make their run. I've always said double digits win this season...and anything can happen in the playoffs. Titans take the division not the wild card.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar