Why so lame?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by arcticboy, Sep 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. arcticboy

arcticboy Guest

Why did I see a ton of empty seats at the game today? We are undefeated, got the best defense in the league, going into a division game and have the most exciting offensive rookie of the year so far? It is a beautiful day and we can't fill the place. I am a season ticket holder and if I can't go to the game for some reason I give them away so at least someone is there rooting for the Titans. I just don't understand.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I'd have been there if I could have been.

3. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

they were all in the club level getting massages

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I think that there were more people there than it seemed, and at our stadium we just have significant portions of our fans out of their seats. The club level is that way a lot, but today there was a lot of variation in how many people were in their seats at one time. There were definitely some times today when we were LOUD on defense though.

5. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

i Also think it may have something to do with the gas crisis going on in Nashville
    People outside of Nashville don't know that 60% of all gas stations in Nashville don't have any Gas

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Maybe all the scalpers everywhere holding fistfulls of tickets aren't finding a market?

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Gas problems and I would also say that it's the Texans and we have Kerry Collins as QB. It's just not as big of a draw of a game compared to others.

I have to say, currently, I am glad at the lack of Volunteers on the team. Mainly because the Vols haven't been that good the last few years, also because I don't want anyone involved in the Vols losing season a couple years back in a Titans uniform, EVER.
    BUT, I'm suprised the Titans haven't targeted more "big name" Vols players. Just because there are so many Vol fans in Nashville, it might add to the draw to the game.

I suppose the organization was right to go the PSL route because it has guaranteed seat sales, im not sure we'd be having sell outs without it.

8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's probaly gas prices. I saw a thread about them being out of gas. So people outside of Nashville had a tough time possibly going to the game.

9. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

ill be flying in saturday.....yesssah

10. ONUV

ONUV Starter

i'm confused. why would that make fans not show up? we're a better team with kerry collins at QB.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar