Why the Titans Will Be Good, or Terrible, Part 1 (offense)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by whitevick331, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

Offense:
    RB:Lets start with what really matters in football. Running the Football. We have right now no clue who is going to get most of the carries. We have our legitimate guesses. I mean when is the last time a three-headed running back system worked. I dont think it has. You cant find consistency when u hand the ball off to three different people. We need to find someone, and give him the football. Give him 250-300 carries. See what he can do. If after weeks that back really is terrible. Pull him! And move on! If we cant find a direct system, we wont be good. If we find a runner that will work hard for yards. we wont have to worry about the "running back situation". we will be good
    QB:
    Vince two faced Young. Trust me, i cried when we drafted him. But we go as he goes. Find it, find it, find it. Find something Vince. We need him to lead us like last year. But we need that even more this year. He needs to stop talking about being a different breed, where he can throw the ball. and actually show it. I have not seen it. I dont care if one game, hes rusty. How about those Quarterbacks who were not rusty in their first games this year. He needs to become a player where everyone in their true heart knows, if we need him to pass, he will do it. We know he can run. So Vince Young......find yourself. Make us believe for eternity. Dont leave us to want to believe every sunday.If he goes...we go, if he doesnt we dont.
    FB:
    Lets just say, our man, coulnt be better. Hes a hard worker and he will get the job done, no questions here!
    OL:
    Vs. the pats, what happened? Last year, great job, lets find it this year too. But if we need vince to go, the OL has to help. If they play like they did vs. the pats. It will be a long year. If they play like last year. LETS GO TITANS. I played football in high school, and i remember one thing my coach used to say to the OL, the "Big Boys", my coach said, we go as you go.
    TE:
    Pure Athletes. But injuries would be the one problem. We need Troupe to stop being that player we are waiting for. Thats the problem with the Titans, we have to many players that we wait to be good. We need him to be good. period. If he becomes a target than we have no problem. If he is still in another waiting year, another year to learn i say get rid of him.
    WR: First i have to say, the group is terrible. Moulds hasnt done anything. Brandon Jones, we just call him a good talent but i mean he isnt that go to guy. The guys after that, i dont know anymore. I think people hype brandon jones up too much. He hasnt really done anything. Hes been hurt, but we need someone we need to rely on. We havnt had one of those guys in 2 years. Oh where oh where has my mason gone, the ravens took him away from me. Givens, havnt heard about him recently. I like the addition of Moulds, but what is he doing. I mean hes a good mentor, but if we want the playoffs we need a ballplayer. someone who can get vince going and help us get to the playoffs.

2. After you said two faced. I stoped reading this post. Don't post again.

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

you cried when we drafted him?? i cried, but i cried with joy that he slipped to us. the night before when the texans signed mario williams, i knew we were either gonna get Reggie Bush, or Vince Young, and i was happy as crap when we got Vince, we will be good.

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

good point, forgot to say that, whitevick??? what is that like a redneck??

5. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

sorry, i really meant to say i cried tears of joy when we got him.

6. whitevick331

whitevick331 Guest

whitevick is the white version of vick, when he was good, i havnt updated it though

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

RB: I like the three way battle. Someone will emerge as the go to guy but all three will get carries this year.

QB: Um, did you see last year? Vince is the guy. You'll see.

OL: O-lines always struggle in the preseason. They'll get it together soon.

TE: Troupe may be losing his job to Scaife who has played very well thus far.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

troupe is losing his job simply because scaife and young have a crush on each other.

9. Nine

Nine Starter

In other news....

THE SKY IS FALLING!!! THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Young wouldn't have a crush on him so much if someone else is as reliable of a WR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar