Why We Should Go WR Early

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The Playmaker, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Safety is most definitely still a need...Just because we have George Wilson doesn't mean we're set there...I would put WR behind guard, safety, corner, d-line and running back...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Not really...If Cordarelle Patterson is the #1 WR in the draft then no, WR is not good this year.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

But he's good even if the talent pool is shallow

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Listen, I know everyone is thinking LONG term, but not the front office.

We got Wilson and we got pretty good value in Martin last year. We will probably not even think about drafting a safety. Munch will be going for immediate players that can make an impact, he isn't looking for a franchise player this year.

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

this is how it is going to go.

We *might* get a running back in the fourth, but don't hold your breath. I also doubt we draft a DT before the 4th also.

6. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He's alright, but put him in the last 4 draft classes and he isn't even close to a 1st round pick(let alone top 10 projected by some)...

This WR crop reminds me a lot of the 2008 draft.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar