Smack Why Your Team Sucks: 2014 Tennessee Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by XO, Aug 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Am I the ony one offended that it's written to be read in a heavy southern accent? Scratch that, it's written to make us all sound like 'necks.

Man f**k Deadspin. Bunch of hippies that have never left Brooklyn.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Hormesis

Hormesis Pro Bowler

coach: Ken Whisenhunt. Yes, it was the Titans who won themselves the Great Whiz Sweepstakes of '014. Sorry, Detroit! You'll just have to make do with Other Stonefaced Retread!
    You Titans fans will now get to experience the joy, in real time, of quickly realizing that Ken Whisenhunt is a horrible coach when he doesn't have Kurt Warner around to bail his ass out. In fact, both Whisenhunt and Mike Martz should tithe their career earnings to that man. You can make any coach look like a genius when you're willing to release the ball with your jaw already in the process of being broken by a defensive end.

He slams Whiz pretty hard. Our coach has done some good things in this league, and I feel the slam is not warranted. This team is going to be very good in 2 to 3 years, and given our weak division, maybe this year. Did not Bolden and Fitzgerald play with Warner? Am I wrong about that? I dunno--- it is time for the rise of the Titans! Raise the Wrath or whatever--Win Essee! Shut em up with victories already.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Yawn....Let just one clown at ESPN or NFLdotCOM spout an ill-informed opinion, and the rest of the wanna-be's parrot it like magpies. Apparently it's popular to heap derision on small-market teams, whether it's warranted or not.

Keep in mind, many of these same self-titled "experts" predicted the Texans as AFC and/or SB champs last year.

How'd that one work out?

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Some of you guys are taking this too seriously. They do this for every team. Even the Seahawks will get one. They're more of an over-dramatic comedy piece than a legit breakdown.

It is ridiculous they have us as most irrelevant, but it seems every other national outlet does as well. All we can do is sit back and laugh as we SHOCK. THE. WORLD.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You don't understand. That game is going to be a shoot out and we won't be able to keep up. That's what I'm guessing.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Youre pretty real out of the loop. When has Tony Romo EVER lit it up vs Ray Horton's defense?

Last time they played vs each other Romo had 1 TD, got sacked 5 times, and lost 19 to 14.

Last time we played Dallas Romo threw 3 INT's and lost.

Last year vs top defenses, Romo sucked.

You make this too easy.

#getyourlifetogether

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Joke or not the writer can s my d

9. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

But notice they're making fun of the fans who refuse to be Titans fans in favor of the Vols and NASCAR...

They're making fun of Knoxville and East TN, which I love.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar