Wild Card Weekend Playoff Games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Jan 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I watched the Steelers/Bengals highlights again tonight.. I still cant believe that epic meltdown.. Thats going to go down as one of the biggest playoff meltdowns of all time

2. Razorbacks

Razorbacks #WooPIgSooie

I guess Im pulling for the Chiefs now.. I typically like the underdog and it's high time the chiefs have a little playoff success. Last time they won a playoff game was 20 years ago vs the Oilers

3. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Ultimately I'm just bummed that the Stoolers and Cheathawks lucked they're way through, as usual.

Worst, the Stoolers come away smelling like roses and they are not exactly the cleanest of teams, despite the Bengals clearly taking the "cheap" team label to a whole new level.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  4. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Of course the Seahawks and Steelers won in the luckiest fashion possible

Disappointed in the Redskins, really thought they'd win that game, or make it a ball game at least.. Packers could be scary if they get hot at the right time.

Still think the Cardinals win the SB.. I hope so too!

5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Watching that Hill fumble was so Crumpler of him.

• LOL LOL x 2
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

If we can hire fo guys while there team is in the playoffs, it won't matter to us who wins on that front (idk the rules on that). But, i know coaches can't be hired while still in it.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I just rewatched end of bungles. They push porter into a group and pacthug jumps half over a ref to shove him. Bengals so deserve that loss.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar