Will AP get to 2,000 yards?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Dec 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I wouldn't say it means nothing. Seasons like his mean plenty when he's getting enshrined in the hall of fame. I have a ton of respect for him for his play this season regardless of his teams record.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Is this your way of saying C.J. wasn't the worst RB in football weeks 1-3?

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Anyone with half a brain knows that stat wise he was, but there has probably never been run blocking as bad as ours week 1-3.

4. JCBRAVE

Oh stop it, yea we know the blocking was shady, but so was CJ's effort.

The one thing he controls is how hard he goes, and early on he might have well stayed on the bench.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Eff'in Kenny Britt!!!

Didn't this AP guy get injured after you? Then came back earlier then you? AND stronger then you? AND plays a position where ACL/MCL usually effects a player more!!!! o_O

(i know kenny had other knee problems, then the ankle, but i just don giv an ish anymore)

Actually, come to think about it... E'ffin Medial/Rehab staff!!!!

Articles from all over the net kept saying Kenny was working his butt off to come back strong and I really believe he was doing everything they told him (if not for nothing, just so another team picks him up after his contract year - nothing pushes players like money).

I'm officially convinced they sucks. Before new coaches, we need to make sure the damn people taking care of our players are capable to do so.... Really for so long I have wondered about this and it never seems to get any better...

6. JCBRAVE

It's not right to compare Kenny to AP.

AP is hardily human, Kenny is a *******.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

No. that's not specifically what I was saying, but he most certainly wasn't now that you mention it. In fact, the only differences between CJ weeks 1-3 and CJ against Buffalo for example, were the blocking and his faith in the blocking. CJ's talent level didn't suddenly soar. His teammates level of play did, and therefore, his confidence in them did. This allowed him to play like he wants to and not expect to be hammered by 300 lb linemen in the backfield.

8. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I understand your view, but have you considered that what you believed was a "lack of effort" may have been a lack of confidence in the scheme/teammates more so than a lack of effort? They can appear VERY similar when watching a RB 's play.

9. JCBRAVE

Ok call it confused, thats fine. Either way, we can all agree he wasn't getting it done. And now we have new issues to worry about. Aren't we so lucky...

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Marshawn Lynch has been darn good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar