Will be at the game tomorrow

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Aug 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I live in Charlotte, and I am amped about going to the game tomorrow. First off I will be in TITAN GEAR and FULL OF BEER. However, I will also be there for business. I have to get a good look at our O against a legit and speedy D of the panthers. Beason is nasty. Sideline to sideline. I want to see the little things like seeing Cook line up on the line a block on running plays (it would throw teams off). I dont wanna see CJ play more than 3 series tops. I think that it is more important right now for Jeff to find that number 2 rb. I wanna see us line up in some 3 wr sets. We should let Rusty play in the 3rd quarter. I have to see improved special teams play. And I Morgan as to bust his cherry. He is going to find himself going lower and lower on the depth chart.
    Finally, I will make TITAN NATION proud. I will be not be a quite TITAN either. (Die hard fan since 1982)

2. globelieves

globelieves Starter

Enjoy!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar