Will CJ get to 1000?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Nov 15, 2011.

?
  1. Yeah.

29 vote(s)
    55.8%
  2. Nope.

23 vote(s)
    44.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

This is yet to be determined. We all want it to be true but let's not get ahead of ourselves. It was Carolina. The team that has allowed 100+ rushing yards in every single one of their games except one (Washington: 92 yds). They even gave up 205 yards to Matt Forte alone earlier in the season.

If CJ can put up solid numbers this weekend against Atlanta, a much tougher run D, then I'll be on my way to being sold.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

the real encouraging sign, IMO, was running the ball effectively when the Panthers knew the Titans were gonna run the ball.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I am going to go with no for the topic question, Johnson has been up and down all season and I just don't think he will be that much better in the second half of the season.

That being said I hope he does. We need Johnson to return to his former self if we are going to win 6 out of the last 7 and make the playoffs.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Until the first half of the Bengals game, when was he up? Cleveland is trash, so I don't count that.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

ATL is gonna be a tough challenge for us. They're coming off that close lose to NO. Let's hope we can get a win and get going on a streak.

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

After CJs stellar performance in ATL, I doubt he'll get to 1000.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I hope we don't give CJ 700 carries just so he can break a 1000. We've seen how fast running backs fall after getting 400 plus carries the previous season.

8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Actually, only you and a handful of others that I pick on are with you on this one.

If you need to see who they are- it's the group that "high fives" any and everything directed toward me as a rebuttal or weak attempt of smack.

I've never cared about a message board bet lol. If that means I "welsh" on them... sure thing.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

The load he bore the last few seasons is not the main culprit in his downfall. His will and lack of desire are.

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

He's goooonnnnee agggaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnn.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar