Will Fisher do it?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bobo, Oct 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Harper is the liability on defense with Lowry being a close second. I love him against the run, but he doesn't add too much coverage abilities to our D. Griffin needs to fill in for one of them.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

calling lowry a liability at this point is not correct. he's had one bad play so far in coverage and it was against tampa.

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

IMO you would alost have to be blind not to see that CB was the better back yesterday. OL simply can't hold their blocks long enough for LW to get through the hole. It is also a fantasy that LW "moves the pile" better. True he does go down slower but he doesn't go forward much after he is hit. Brown was explosive and getting through the hole before he got hurt. Also, LW simply doesn't have near the speed to get to the edge and many times he has room there but simply can't get there. I have no problem giving CH some shots just to see if he can contribute. I do think he can average 3 YPC like White.

4. KingTitan25

KingTitan25 Guest

harper and lendale white would have a close finish in the 40

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Cris Brown running good before getting hurt and leaving the game....

It's dejavu all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar