will goodell outlaw this....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Nov 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

There is now way he can outlaw how many hours a coach works. The coach has every right to choose how many hours he will work and put in to the team. Even if he did make a rule, I am sure coaches dedicated to winning would find someway around it.

3. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I was joking.
    but I think it is something I could see him considering, hes crazy

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

it's hard to tell when someone is joking considering what type of threads JC starts lmao. He is crazy tho. I don't think you need 100 hour work weeks for game that takes up 3 hours a week. You either have the talent and chemistry to win or you don't. There is a lot more to that but in the end that is what it comes down to and how you use that talent.

5. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Football coaches are egotistical control freaks. No way they will every back off.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Pro coaches live the sport. They don't exactly do it merely because they have to... They also love it. Otherwise they would never ever ever do it. And only the coaches that completely buy in, spend every waking moment thinking about football -succeed.

I'm positive there are high school coaches that teeter on spending more time on football coaching than their class room teachings.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

when I was in HS the BB coach ran the 'video' department. Which was basically created too tape the BB games so he had film too study. Glencliff had a pretty real good roundball program. Oddly enough they had the only 'Video' department in metro so, surprise, quite a few talented basketball players decided then wanted too take video while coach Davis was there.

long way of agreeing that coaches will find a way

8. rodgev

rodgev Starter

GODell will make a way to ban it .... And in the process Bernard Pollard will somehow be fined

9. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i'd go with a different thread name regardless of whatever you're talking about...

its not 'will goodell outlaw this' but rather 'what won't goodell outlaw'

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Why not? There's already a limit to the number of practices in the summer.

I could totally see this turning into something.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar