Will Hill Reinstated

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Nov 15, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ummm he was on stimulants when he did that.

2. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

He picked up a 180 pound guy....wow.......

• LOL LOL x 2
  3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Ya'll are ridiculous.

Byard/Hill >Johnson/Searcy

• Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

With 6 games left we are going to bring in someone new and possibly screw up the locker room, not to mention him getting up to speed in a complicated LeBeau scheme? Now who is being ridiculous?

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  5. Wraith

Wraith Starter

As someone who played while taking stimulants, I have ADD and am unable to drive safely without them, they have next to no actual benefit to your performance, only benefit is you can focus a bit more. I tested out my physical abilities with and without the meds and had no difference

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You got me, I TOTALLY think we should just bring him in and hand him the starting job (sarcasm). Ridiculous. Like I said, this squad could use a little more competition in the secondary. You disagree?

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@JCBRAVE

We should sign him, I liked him coming out of college, has to be better than what we have now

• Troll Troll x 1
  8. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Well, yes and no. We have a team that is starting to gel, and you have to be really careful who you add or subtract. Not sure this guy is a fit at all. Too many questions about his character, not his athletic ability. That said, we did just cut Riggs and bring in another DB, which surprised me this late in the year. I think we are evolving. If we beat the Colts and appear to actually have a chance to make the playoffs, Jrob may try to get some talent in here on defense to plug a few holes. I think our success is catching many people by surprise, including those at BSP. They probably thought that we would fix most of our D problems during the offseason, but we appear to have enough talent on offense to score on anyone. Could get interesting.

#18 GrayGhost1951, Nov 16, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Why do people want roided up players? First Alshon Jeffrey now this one.

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

This guy is a massive piece of sh*t. Which is why the Ravens picked him up.

**** Will Hill.

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar