Will LeBeau be here next season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Nov 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I am pondering a possibility.

Since we KNOW that defence is not our problem. This thought rests solely on the fact that we have one of the, If not the best, most prolific defensive coache of all time here, is it possible that the ownership may be asking his guidance and assistance in securing our next head coach?

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I hope he's here next year, and I think he will be. Any HC knows LeBeau is a defensive genius and should want to keep him around. $ won't be an issue. He loves Nashville and wants to keep coaching.

Any HC would be clueless to get rid of him.

3. GOFIGURETITANS

AND........If we get corners and religate whiffin to backup status.

4. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Ftfy

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. edward nigma

edward nigma Starter

6. GOFIGURETITANS

Was asking for small concession. Ask for too much and you may receive nothing...

Plus, he has been a better man for the community and I respect the hell outta that. So, I say let him retire here on the sideline. Far too many NFL players say they don't have a responsibility to be role models. Griffin at least did that right.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

There's a sliiiight chance NYJ would let him go, simply because they have Richardson & Leonard Williams already. Even then, they'd be crazy to let him go.

I'd also go balls to the wall for Cordy Glenn or Kelechi Osemele, due to our crap offensive line. Also would love Josh Norman or Prince Amukamara.

8. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

How are we 3rd in pass defense with a bunch of scrubs ad DB and our best DB playing in only 2 games and out for the year?

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Anybody that can turn the steamy pile of chit we had for a defense last year to what it is now (minus our atrocious secondary) deserves the job.

10. kenny

kenny Starter

He has said he wants to keep coaching. He also said some one has to want to keep him around. I think that whoever we hire, it should be a part of the equation that LeBeau stays on to run the defense. We have not had a defense like this in years. These guys are not only performing; they want to play better for LeBeau. They respect him for what he has done.

I certainly want & hope he is back. Our defense is much better with him IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar