Will LenDale White score a TD?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gunny, Dec 9, 2006.

?
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    60.0%
  2. No

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

So far he hasn't scored a TD in his limited time. He probably won't play against the Texans as he is injured (again) and has the flu (again).

So my little question of the week is will LenDale score a TD this season?

2. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

probably not..

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

he might not even play....which opens the door for chris...

I HONOSTLY THINK THAT GIVEN A CHANCE BEHIND A GOOD O-LINE CHRIS WILL HAVE A REALLY GOOD GAME....I LIKE OUR O-LINE AND I THINK IT IS GETTING BETTER, roos, olson, mawae, bell, and stewart....i think they are doing a real nice job. and roos is amazing he only let freeny get by once...which is impressive for a second yr player.

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

The question is if White will score a TD this season, not this Sunday. He will have three more weeks after the Texans game.

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I see AH scoring before white does..
    watch VY shovel it to AH, and the way he smashes into defenders like a bowling ball for a 8 yard TD.

6. I see him scoring one on the last game of the season against the pats...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd love it if he got one, but it doesn't look like he will. We haven't seen much progress, and there aren't that many games left. If White missed this week and next week, that would cut it significantly...

8. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

Albert Haynesworth??:))

j.k...I know your talking about Ahmard,but it would be cool to watch Albert run the ball lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar