Will Pacman be back after 10 games?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by OswegoTitan41, Apr 10, 2007.

?
  1. Yes

19 vote(s)
    46.3%
  2. No

22 vote(s)
    53.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I think Pac is done for the yr because something will stick from Ga or from LV.

I personally think that the Commish is trying to make it easier for Pac to screw up so that he can banish him from football. It would set Goddell's legacy in yr #1 as the Commish. If Goddell really cared about Pac then he wouldn't have kept him from participating in team activities. We all know that Pac is best served when he is around his teammates. Not allowing him to be around the team and expecting him to stay totally out of trouble is like denying an alcoholic the right to go to AA meetings.

I would have no problem if the Titans or PacMan appealed to at least be able to participate in activities like Henry can. I think that might be the only way Pac saves his career.

2. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

i was going to make a similar poll myself....NO..he is a dumb "nappy headed hoe"; to speak in the words of imus.

3. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

He's a garden tool? Seriously Bud, have you forgotten your press release? "You" said in so many words, that it would be a miracle if Pacman remained a Tennessee Titan. Being reinstated for some games is the least of his worries. I get the feeling Bud has had enough of the negative publicity.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Bud is also one foot in the grave. He wants to win before he dies.

Pacman is one of the best in the league. I think in 8 months time, when the whole thing has died down Bud will have him back.

5. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Gunny, I agree, if and only if nothing else sticks and he keeps his nose clean. Both of those are long shots.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Exactly.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I say he will be back after 10 games, but only if he stays out of trouble and receives no punishment from the Vegas incident.
    I think the second chance thing would ride well with the League. Knowing that there's a chance that, if you straiten up, you could get an early parole.

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

I hope he's back by week 10 max..
    the last 6 games are probably the most difficult:

Cincinnati Sunday 11/25 12:00 p.m. * CBS
    HOUSTON Sunday 12/2 12:00 p.m. * CBS
    SAN DIEGO Sunday 12/9 12:00 p.m. * CBS
    Kansas City Sunday 12/16 12:00 p.m. * CBS
    N.Y. JETS Sunday 12/23 3:15 p.m. * CBS
    INDIANA

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

:doh:
    [​IMG]

He's a tool alright.

btw- where does this dude get off dissin' folks hair anyways? He looks like he has a tumble weed toupee.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar