Rumor Will Peyton Manning be wiped out the record books?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Dec 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Nobody is remembering Peyton Manning as a "broke down barely backup QB." Thats a little dramatic. Do people remember Joe Montana as the broke Chiefs quarterback who couldn't win in the playoffs?

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I can guarantee you that at least Broncos fans will remember him as such.

I'm 30, I don't remember Joe Montana at all.

I do remember Marino as a bum in the late stages, Brett Favre who couldn't just freaking retire, and Troy Aikman as the guy who kept going out there and trying, despite multiple concussions, and should have hung it up. I remember McNair for 1999, and for every subsequent year, good and bad. People remember every stage of the career.

I remember CJ2K as CJ2k and the bum he was for the rest of his time here.

When you're as poor as Manning was in that Super Bowl..... people remember. He will be remembered as a great "stats" guy, but a poor playoff QB, even in his only SB win, he was average to below average, yet miraculously got the MVP.

Peyton Manning 25/38 247 1 1

1 TD, 1 INT.

Then you get Barry Sanders.. who will only be known as one of the greats. Never saw him slowly deteriorate on the field.

I didn't mind Brett Favre until his late career garbage. Can't stand him now.

We may see some ugliness from Manning as well, when the Broncos dump him. Going out gracefully is no longer an option for him. No contending team is going to give him the reigns. He is a poor Quarterback. Something he has never been in his life, up until this point.

"going out on top" is a lost art.

You either die a Chris Farley, or live long enough to see yourself become Adam Sandler.

#72 nickmsmith, Dec 28, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Keep this thread on Manning and use of PEDs in the NFL. If you want to talk about the political aspects of the original source, start a thread in Taboo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Screenshot_2015-12-30-10-13-07.png

This post is not political, just a testament to the corruption of al jazeera. This story is about the peyton thing. This must be taken into consideration when you consider their claims against peyton, who i don't like.

Tried several times to post the link, but they have some sort of script that alters the link. If you want the story you may have to go to breitbart and search it.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/12/29/al-jazeer-hatred-white-america/

#74 GOFIGURETITANS, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2015
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

^ Not political. LOL.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. RTH

RTH Meh...

"Not political" but info is directly from a political site.

Awesome.

7. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

I have to say that while I think Joe Montana is the best qb I have ever seen play, he would have been better served retiring before he did.

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Was it confirmed that the HGH went to Peyton's wife?

That's what I've been hearing.

If so, he obviously used it.

9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Joe took KC to the playoffs both years he was there....in 1993 taking them to the AFC championship..losing to Buffalo...(beating Houston btw in the 2nd round)...in 1994 KC lost to Mia in the first round.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar