Will Rocky Top start being played at LP field?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by corymiller, Mar 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

If you want to be a vols fan go be a vols fan. There is nothing wrong with it, but don't think that just because YOU like them means that EVERYONE should. I am from TN, but I couldn't care less about the Vols. I don't hate them or root against them (except when they are playing Vandy) but I really don't care how they finish. I don't give a flip that Manning went there over a decade ago. So what.

Bringing anything UT related to the Titans or into LP field just for the sake of it is pretty disrespectful to the Titans players, organization, and Titan fans.

2. madeupdreams

madeupdreams Starter

Someone turned the venom dial up to eleven on this board.

3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I was born in Knoxville and live there today. I despise the Vols, but I don't really see Rocky Top as a UT thing. It isn't even the school's fight song. I do, however, see it as more of a eastern Tennessee thing, since I don't really think mountains when I think Nashville.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Oh man, don't get hoodwinked. The guy is gonna break your heart then take a **** on it. He is Kiffin 2.0, trust me

5. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Check your facts. Wrong again.

6. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Nah if he was he would've already left.

7. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Yeah...except for the fact that the statement was wrong...so there is that.

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Im just trying to save you the heartache, I've seen this play before, it never ends well for the fan. Honestly don't hate Vandy at all, but your coach is a snake, just wait and see.

9. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

He is our savior!!! Honestly if another school wants to pay his buyout more power to em. It's near the 10 million mark

10. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Curious why you say that about Franklin? No really history of anything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar