Will the draft be on the radio?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by wplatham, Apr 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I'm going to be in Covington this Saturday for the weight meet there, so I won't have access to a TV. Is the draft going to be on the radio and does anyone know any radio stations in the area that will be airing it?

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

well if you have sirius radio, it'll be on channel 124 for sure....

but i don't live in TN so if someone could help this guy out and let him know what local radio stations it should be on......

3. Historically it has not, and I haven't heard anything to make me believe that it will be this year either.

But you might check the local sports stations on Saturday to see anyway.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

get ESPN mobile. should get updates at the least.

5. jdee

jdee Guest

I'm sure your local ESPN Radio affiliate will have it on. I listened to it last year on the radio.

JDee

6. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am getting screwed as well. I believe it starts at Noon eastern and at 1 I have softball tryouts...SUCKS! Someone will be calling me with updates!

7. needless37

needless37 Guest

Yeah, i've been trying to get off work or at least have someone cover for me from 1-3 :grrr:

8. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

There is a list of affiliated radio stations on one of the Titans Radio pages.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Actually the draft has been on the radio. I started listening to it my freshmen year in HS(4 years ago) on the radio(we have no cable)
    Try 560 AM, 104.5 FM, and just scan the channels. I live in FL (for school) and I cant remember which radio station I listened to.

If you get the Tennessean, check the TV/Radio listings, because they will have it there. If the dont give a radio station, still check those two stations out

10. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

It should be on 106.7 this year, seeing as they are the ESPN affiliate (its always been on 560 when they were the EPSN outlet). Of course, 106.7's range is worse than 560's was, so if you live very far outside of Nashville, you'd probably be best served listened to Titansradio's coverage of it on 104.5.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar