Will the Titans draft Mariota if given the chance?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fishman35, Nov 12, 2014.

?
  1. Definitely

8 vote(s)
    13.1%
  2. Depends on Mett's performance the rest of the year

18 vote(s)
    29.5%
  3. No, we have bigger needs in the eyes of the FO

11 vote(s)
    18.0%
  4. No way

24 vote(s)
    39.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Yea. I don't love Mariotta, but Jake Locker coming out of college doesn't even belong in the same league as Mariotta (and clearly didn't). Locker was a lot of overhype and everyone used Washington's crappiness as an excuse for him. When in fact he just wasn't that great. Mariotta has the pedigree and the numbers. Will just be interesting to see how he does out of Oregon offense.

Personally I think everyone is over thinking it like usual. A good player is a good player.

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

When I was 17 I snuck into the Exit/In in Nashville. On stage were three brits with bleach blonde hair. It was The Police..I was hooked. Also like New Wave groups.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

I would take him at 7. I would not at 2.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Late 70's /early 80's post-punk or new wave stuff has a place in the heart. One of the best music eras. Saw The Police a bunch in FL.
    I do love some straight up punk too though.
    and glam
    and rock
    and metal
    and … you name it..

Great collection of live music from Fridays on youtube these days..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar