Will The Titans throw some $ at the WR position?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Mar 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

MR says the WR group is deep in the draft. My guess is we draft one, and don't spend much if any money on a FA or big name trade.

He talked about the top guys, but that may be bluffing. Or maybe not. I think he's more straight forward than Fisher....but he could be sneaky :suspect:

2. titansfan4eva24

titansfan4eva24 VY 4 Life

chad isnt coming here.

3. Tackhead #9

Tackhead #9 Harder, better, faster, stronger

I'm not usually one to buy into superstition, but I think we lodged all of our potential FA money into David Givens' knee for safekeeping...
    Bryant Johnson is the one guy I want to take a thorough look at, see how nicely he fits into a Titans uniform before joining the FA WR wall of infamy...

EDIT: I said FA agent. That's amusing, but not worth keeping.

4. scottieboy97

scottieboy97 Guest

will you guys get over the chad johnson rumors? he isnt going to leave cincy... i bet my left leg he stays there

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Thank you..
    The irony is that there are a bunch of Bengal fans over on their boards who think Fat Albert is going to Cincinnati in a trade for Chad. Where do people come up with this stuff?

6. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

lmfao thats funny, albert aint going nowhere, chad aint going nowhere. Should we go out and get atleast 2 wrs absolutely. Are we going to....cmon we are the titans lol If we do i only want two guys Bryant Johnson and Drew Carter.

7. Austin_Bill

Austin_Bill Camp Fodder

People need to read that interview with Mike Reinfeldt. Look what he says about receivers and free agency. He didn't come out and say it but he probably will not spend money on FA receivers it sounds more like he is going to use the draft to find a great receiver that they can lock up long term.

I now expect to see the Titans use the draft to improve our skill positions.

8. titansfan769

titansfan769 Starter

yea i read his interview, but i dont believe it. and if that is the case then im gonna drive to nashville and kick him in the throat lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar