Will Vick every play again?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Jul 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Is that you O.J.?
    You're right. My lawyer is bigger than your lawyer.
    At my job, which is not at the same level as an NFL job, if I get arrested for any of the offenses I mentioned earlier, I get sent home (with pay) until the offense is heard in court.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

But, this is the Federal Government, who apparently have a 95% conviction rate. This will be much more difficult. They want the big name. Vick is it, but not only that, he appears to be the kingpin too, not the pawn, so he's not gonna be rolling over on anyone according to the undercover agents. If he could, he might, but that is more 50/50. You don't see pac man rolling over, and he's about to take the fall for the vegas shooting, when he could easily roll out of it. The code among thugs appears strong these days. I know a guy who served 20 years because he would not give up his buddies. And that was long before thugs had this weird code of ethics among themselves. Vick may take the heat despite having the most to lose. It will be interesting to see if the big dollar can help him against the Federal Government. But not likely.

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I'm with stupid.

And to comment on the whole Atlanta is 50% Black thing, who cares, anyone been to N'Awlins lately? That place is real fun now, I wonder what the population there is, a message needs to be sent more because of that I believe.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I just can't comprehend it either. If someone can do that to an animal then what are they capable of doing to another human being. It's scary behavior.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Riverman..

What do you mean the titans have not received the "benefit" the falcons have received with vick? Goodell told vick to not report to camp. Isn't that a start? Goodell is waiting until he has more information before he decides how much suspension vick will get but telling him to keep his arse away from camp is pretty stern isn't it?

Does everyone have to be a victim on this board?

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny..

It is possible that vick could get a whole year even if he pleads to a misdemeanor but vick unlike pacman doesn't have numerous altercations and nobody was shot as a result of vick's behavior. Maybe goodell will see it differently but even if suspended for a whole year vick will be playing again.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Quite possible and I agree even if suspended for a year Vick will be back playing again, in Atlanta or otherwise. The only way Vick won't be playing again is if he is found guilty and is spending a lot of time in jail.

But I still don't think pleading will keep Vick on the field for this season (at least 8 games).

8. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I hope you are being sarcastic. The crime rate in New Orleans is out of control. There have already been 90 murders this year, and we are just in July.

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I think Vick will play, just not in a falcons uniform.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar