Will we pick too High......

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TitanFanBudMan, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Oh, you better believe he will fall. I like him to the fullest, but he isn't worthy of a high draft pick..

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Why? Give me reasons por favor.

3. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Coming off knee surgery, isn't that explosive, and plays on a run 1st team.

I will bet you that he doesn't go in the 1st round.

4. TitanFanBudMan

TitanFanBudMan Professor

It would be great if we could get him in the 2nd, but I have a feeling he will be gone somewhere in the first round We have so many needs....I do agree trading down would make sense if we could get some early extra picks.

5. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I hope we trade down and try to load up on as many picks as we can. We need to try and load up the roster with talent then get some coaches in here that will know what to do with that talent!

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We need playmakers, don't care how we get them... lol

7. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

I'm with you on that one! I'd be happy just to see a play made at this point...lol! A positive play in our favor that is!

8. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'd rather we focused on a DEFENSIVE playmaker and just pick up a physical RB later in the draft or free agency, that way we could SUSTAIN drives and give our defense time to rest up when they're off the field.

Need to focus on the lines, both offensive and defensive, because that's where the games are won and lost right?

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Safety (both)

DE

G, C, and possibly even T now...

WR (washington wont be around forever, hes in his 8th year) WR isnt a priority, but you get the idea.

Yea..... no RB until late. Id rather try to fill the other, more important, holes. I know that a running game would be great but the running game starts up front.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Our WR's are just fine. That is probably the last thing we need. The games are won and lost on the line. The Titans had their best teams when they had dominant lines on both sides of the ball.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar