Will Webster ignore the OL again?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Thaddeus43, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I do it all the time, but he was showing little class with his and his wife's public gloating

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Webster has addressed the OL but either has missed or the players are too young to know.

If the Titans used a top 10 pick at OL, I would likely have to shut down this forum forever.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  3. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

What about when Moss was there and we went Kevin Dyson?
    What about when Watt was there and we went Jake Locker?
    What about when anyone was there and we traded up for justin hunter?

Talent is there. Titan's drafts miss.

How can we honestly go o-line in top 5 again? What this team needs to do is bring in a proven offensive coach, and I don't know how but somehow DEVELOP WIDE RECEIVERS for this team.

4. Wildwar

Wildwar Starter

I really want a safety this draft is real deep with them and griffin is not cutting it. I don't trust this team to draft another olinemen that high again.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2nd round would be a good time to look there

6. CuseTitansFan

CuseTitansFan Starter

I don't think the offensive line necessary needs to be addressed early in the draft. The two FA tackles I would look at are Andre Smith for RT or a more expensive option and we move Lewan to RT would be Cordy Glenn. I think both will hit free agency.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I've been watching a bit of Tunsil.. Watched all 3 games of his on Draft Breakdown.

Vs. Texas A&M - He was flawless, going up against Myles Garrett too.. He had one holding penalty but I still grade this game as an Grade: A.

Vs. Auburn he struggled with Carl Lawson.. few penalties(2 false starts) and pressures given up.. Solid minus a handful of bad plays.. Grade: C+

Vs. LSU he was very solid again. Had one false start but had a nice day overall. Grade: B

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I watched that one recently. He got a lot of help, especially early. He was rarely matched up one-on-one with him, which I don't really have an issue with schematically(lookin at you,Whiz) but I wanted to see more individual work.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  9. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I was gonna say...we have spent our 1's two of the last 3 years on OL...not that they have played that way but we spent the picks.

10. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

I want to cut the chit and finally get us a number 1 WR. I think we tend to under estimate the value at true WR threat can bring. Carr is looking great with Cooper in there and Crabtree. A #1 WR with Wright, DGB, and Walker should provide enough threat to open up the running lanes and put less stress on the OL.

#1WR and a LT. I think things start to fall in place after that. If we keep DL then it lessens a need to use our first couple picks on Defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar