1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Will Wright ever break a 100 yards in a game?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Jan 11, 2013.

?

Will wright ever break a 100 yards in a game?

1. Yes

23 vote(s)
    92.0%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    8.0%
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

The only reason he was able to get behind defenses in college was b/c teams were so scared of rgIII running on them they would bite on play fakes all day long. Wright is a decent wr, but he was not and still isnt even in the top 5 in his draft class
  2. titanflamer

titanflamer Starter

I have to agree with you. He never looked confident, and accuaracy and decion making seemed non existent.

But surely the coaches who watched him every day know something. They cant just be sitting there and watching but secretly hoping he will start to get better?

Maybe they are. If so we have a long road ahead before we start to show improvement, though improving over last season should be an easy task.
  3. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Correct me if i'm wrong but wasn't Kendall statistically the best rookie WR this year? If so I think it's pretty impressive that he was able to play that well on a team which we all admit has one of the worst O-lines in football. He was also receiving passes from a QB that we all agree was inaccurate and definitely nowhere near the best in the league. Why are people bashing this guy again? You don't have to be a 6'0+ freak of nature to be a good WR. Stephen Hill is 6'3, ran a 4.30 40 and he still couldn't even hold Kendall's jock.
  4. steverife

steverife Starter

Blackmon had the same number of catches and about 250 more yards and an extra touchdown.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. 520

520 Starter

aaaaand blackmon was a top 5 pick....
  6. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Blackmon was also the #1 receiver in a group of less than impressive wide outs. Kendall was the third option behind Nate and KB and he still managed to be pretty close to Blackmon. Blackmon was also a dud for like the first 5 weeks of the season. Kendall, while not amazing was very consistent though out. He also caught more passes and a higher percentage of targeted throws. Not bad for the 20th pick. Can't wait to see what he turns into after a few years of an nfl lifting regimen and some experience.
  7. titans1839

titans1839 Special Teams Standout

Of course he will. His speed and moves after the catch will get him multiple 100 yd games.
  8. steverife

steverife Starter

In other words, Blackmon was better statistically.:bliss:
  9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

DAMN NATURE U SCARY
    • High Five High Five x 1
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Lol, you are technically correct, the best kind of correct. Brownie points if you name the show I referenced.