Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Will you give up on the Titans if...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Stephen Dugan, Jan 15, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,128
    I'm willing to bet all of those teams will win championships in your lifetime. Just gotta be patient. Makes it that much sweeter.

Preds and Grizzlies are ready to contend right now.

You never know with the Vols. Saban will leave Bama at some point, and he once said his goal is to win a championship with three different schools. Bama was in a similar situation as UT when Saban took over.

Titans... well, we have been extremely unlucky. One day we're gonna get it right. But not while Bud is still hobbling around.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  2. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $6,019
    I just let Alabama have college football.

They have nothing else in this miserable state.

It is like letting the kid with Down's score a TD in the last meaningless game.

Everyone else just moves aside and lets Alabama have CFB. Then we slow clap and pretend to be impressed and the entire state of Alabama goes back to being ignored and retarded for another year.
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,128
    Yep. Roll Tide is all those poor folks have... and when Saban leaves it's going to make for some mighty fine entertainment with all the tears shed and riots throughout the state.
    Tennessy XO high fives this.
  4. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    dont think i'll ever give up on the titans...
    however, i'm close to adopting another team... bailey from WVU is getting drafted and depending on what team it is, i'll probably pull for them as well.. if its a divisional rival or the steelers... i may die.... if its the titans... i may die as well...
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    I have no connections to Tennessee except I took a vacation there once after I was already a Titan's fan. The team chose me about 12 years ago when I was 11 and I have no intentions of giving up on them ever. It is not my choice of whether or not the Titans are my favorite team, I was chosen. All I can say is I wish I had been chosen by a team that contends every season.
    UrbanLegend3 and Ensconatus high five this.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $9,579
    I wish I could high five this like 10 times. This is my story too. For some reason everything Tennessee related just draws me in like a moth to a flame. I've never even visited the state but Tennessee blue and Vols orange runs through my veins. My doctor almost had a heart attack when I last had blood drawn.
    MilwaukeeTitan and Tennessy XO high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,506
    I'm too dumb to get away from the Titans.

Apparently I enjoy being miserable most Sundays.
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,626
    I'll always be a Titans fan, through the ups and downs. The downs are what make the ups so great.
    Parking Lot B and JCBRAVE high five this.
  8. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,506
    Yea well it'd be real f'ing nice for something good to happen around here.....
  9. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $6,019
    Move here!

God's country
    UrbanLegend3 high fives this.