Williams to Visit Titans on Tuesday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just don't want to have to deal with three WRs named Williams.

2. From the tennessean, The Titans still have an open roster spot. Asked Tuesday if the Titans might fill it with former Raiders receiver Mike Williams, Fisher responded, "Maybe, but it might not be until later in the week.''

Isn't he just like Roydell, but a little taller and less motivated? I'm pretty neutral to that response from Fish myself.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'm hoping they do sign Williams and all you guys are wrong. 95% of everyone here thinks the guy is a total waste... but wake up people... did you see how bad our receivers looked again this past week? Too often Young threw a perfectly reasonable pass and it got dropped... Young would be better off gunning one so hard it sticks in the receivers face mask... *sigh* I know Williams has a bad reputation... I'm going to be a big fan of the guy once he arrives... then later... I'll crucify him with the rest of you... but for now I'm going to open my mind and believe because I can't bear to watch what's been happening again...

ps- they should never run receiving drills with bricks again. :bricks:

bad idea.

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

So in other words he should be able to step in and be our best receiver???

5. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

I heard he was about to sign until he dropped the pen. That was it for Fisher he horse collared him out the complex personally.

6. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Yeah, I agree. They should try babies, or maybe grenades that go off when they hit the ground. :))

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

How about footballs.

8. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

We've tried those, they ricochet off face masks too easy. Also, no consequences when they hit the ground.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar