Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Wimbley and Morgan- MIA???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by nickmsmith, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,274
    Morgan is more power and push than speed and shed blocking. He creates issues for the qb just not flashy like sacks. I'd give him a B overall. Not terrible. Definitely not elite. You add a truly high end DE to this line and have Morgan as the bookend and you have a dangerous 1-2 punch.
    Titanup1982 high fives this.
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,090
    This looks like a bad draft for ends. The depth behind Clowney and Lynch is thin.
  3. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    I agree with this, except for this part..

Wimbley is a pure pass rusher. Only one problem.. he pretty much sucks at that, too.

And your take on Morgan being a C+ is right on. He is not a horrible player, but he is not a 1st round talent, definitely not a top 20 overall talent. If he were an UDFA, he would be a solid B. For what we've invested, C+ is a generous offering.

Wimbley would probably be in the D range about now. A whole new level of disappointing.
  4. nbtoppers2 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $227
    DL is 3rd round type of need. cut wimbley and use the edwards kid. he impressed me greatly and is versatile. pitoatua or however you spell it needs to be re-signed. extend casey but backload his contract so he can be cut in 3-5 years. BWW could take over if verner wants to much $$. i think coty will be fine.

the draft should go.

1st. OT/MLB
    2nd. opposite of round one.

BPA through the rest.
  5. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,502
    Morgan also plays RDE aka the real DE spot.

If he sucked we'd play him at LDE vs the lousy RT's in the league.
  6. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,274
    Exactly why I said he would be dominate as a bookend to a high end DE. He is better against the run than the pass but he gets there and he also helps creates lanes for our LBs to knife in
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,626
    We don't have one. :gaah:

Don't forget Anthony Barr, that kids legit. Also, Dominique Easley & Adrian Hubbard as late 1sts.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $613
    I do not expect Wimbley to be around next year. We got a few players to re-sign and we can't spend that kind of money on a guy taking 6 snaps a game.
  8. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,018
    Great? Based on what? I seriously want to know what standard or measurements you're using to determine that.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $21,194
    based on the fact that JCB is an unconditional Morgan lover and you are not :)