Wimbley vs Elvis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Mar 16, 2013.

?
  1. Yes - Only if we can get him for a similar deal (KW averages 7)

8 vote(s)
    32.0%
  2. Yes - For about 8-9M a year... (2 or 3 year deal)

7 vote(s)
    28.0%
  3. No

10 vote(s)
    40.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Wimbley sucks. Dumerville is good. I don't know who wouldn't make that switch.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

With that said...sure...I'd cut Wimbley for Dumerville...Dumerville averages like twice as many sacks per season...yes

3. Wraith

Wraith Starter

Not going to happen, they won't lose before the conference finals, if at all.

4. J Falk

J Falk Starter

haha...that's what they've been saying the past 4 years, and their core is only getting older and older...the Spurs are done

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wimbley didn't do too bad last year and he was still adjusting to the 4-3. Cutting him will cost us a chunk of change as well. I still want Elvis but I would rather trade Wimbley instead of cut him.

6. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Cutting Wimbley loses us cap room and he and Dumerville have a very similar skill set. We need to pair Wimbley with a run stuffer and he will be fine.

7. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Might want to leave basketball to another forum and the football content in this one. It would cost us an EXTRA 3mil in cap space to cut KW so that won't happen this year.

Gut

8. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Trading him would have the same effect as cutting him. Costs us nearly 3mil in cap space to not have him on the team. Kw will be a Titan in 2013.

I'd still sign Dumervill!

Gut

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dumervil is a great player, so if we can add him awesome. That would make a great 3 man rotation at DE

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar