Winston not ready?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titansfan423, Apr 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titansfan423

Titansfan423 Special Teams Standout

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

3. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

FTFY

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Lol

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Honestly ever since Pac man we haven't really had any big player problems. I know we have been going after better character guys, but maybe we have instilled a better support system for these young guys. We just took Mett and Lewan who had some concerns coming out and they've been model citizens (except when dude tried sucker punching Mett, but that wasn't his fault). I think Winston is worth the risk.

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Thats true about Lewan..Mett was a 6th rounder so little risk...we'll see about Winston...but at 2 overall...this team needs a jolt not a setback

7. TitanAtl

TitanAtl Starter

Obviously he isn't mature enough to be ready for the NFL. Anyone who follows sports and sports news at all knows that.

That is like saying Kansas isn't next to the ocean.

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Pacman's problems was one of the bigger problems in the NFL in the past decade. Not many players have been involved in attempted murders. Kenny britt had issues. VY had issues. Lewan and mett had issues.

Honestly it's a big risk bringing in someone who seems to be such a problem waiting to happen. But there's always the chance that they clean up their act... But money never made anyone a better person, AFAIK.

9. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

been saying that for a while.. being in the NFL isn't going to magically turn him from ******* to professional

10. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

It worries me they have issues with no money...throw millions at them what happens? I think Mariota is a better pick in that regard....or Rivers

• Troll Troll x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar