Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Winter 08 Mailday thread

Discussion in 'Memorabilia' started by titanbuoy, Jan 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Childress79 Loungefly ®

George
    Moolah:
    $626
    Nice work.

In my original exchange with him he said he'd made a mistake & it was #01 & not #10 as he'd thought.Maybe he just used the ebay re-listing option & forgot to edit it.

1. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I don't have too many C-Henry cards; this arrived yesterday, it should be one of his better RC's

2007 National Treasures 71/99
    [IMG]

and yet another PW

just his base Press Pass auto
    [IMG]
  2. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I'm so tempted to buy one of these things simply because Bethea only has one certified auto card and it's too damn pricey (Topps HOF induction card). But could these been any more cheesey... I see the auto photos they used for this card up for auction on eBay almost constantly. It's pretty clear Tri-Star just bought up a bunch of the Bethea photo's through eBay croppped them and released them as part of this set. It's nice to have the auto in card format, but why not just buy the whole photo on ebay... it's actually cheaper. All that being said I'm still tempted... it'd be nice to have a Bethea graph in the card collection.
  3. bosoxgeneral Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    have mail at home at my moms but have yet to go over and there and open it...
  4. bosoxgeneral Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    yeai know its sick, what can i say, /25

[IMG]
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Last new arrival of ye olde Winter Mail Day thread

01 Quantum Leaf All Millenium Marks Warren Moon Auto
    [IMG]
    Sa-weeeeeeet!
  6. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $21
    That's a nice warren moon. There aren't too many good looking moon cards. I have the proline photo shoot one but you can barely see the autograph.
  7. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    I really like the look of it too... it's purdy. I'd been trying to grab one for a while. Moon just has a sweet sig.

Man that last season in KC just had to be painful for Warren; just shy of 50,000 yards passing and 3 or 4 TD passes away from 300 and frickin Elvis Grbac stayed healthy all year so Warren saw action in only one game.

Hey I love those Proline Profiles autos. Those things are sweet. I think I have five or six of the nine Moon auto cards in that set. A couple have dark backgrounds so the graphs are tough to see.

This one is pretty dark...
    [IMG]

This one is awesome...
    [IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.