With a guy like Chris Johnson...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hummell, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I think Big's analysis has been fine. It's not like the kid has had a breakout game for people to mixing kool-aid and chugging it. He's been solid and a key part of our offense. The story has been the defense, not our running game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

CJ reminds me a little of neal anderson who played for the bears from 86-93.

Neal was a top back over a 4 year period and had that extra gear to turn the corner but was never a back who always looked to take it outside.

CJ has proven he can run inside and break a tackle. He is not just a fast guy.

We have needed his ability this year because lendale isn't getting much between the tackles.

3. ShamH85

ShamH85 Practice Squad

CJ= BLU BLUR??? heard a titans fan on espn board call him that.. I like it.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't think I can drink four beers and be able to say that.

"Blu-Burr... Blooper... uh... CJ".

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

he's got a sweet schwartz sig I haven't seen in a minute too. ;)

6. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

It's about time for a Mr. Useless White sig too...

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i believe i let you rock that one for a week or so too :yes:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I appreciate LenDale for what he does. Quinton Ganther or Chris Henry aren't going to do it any better. They need to be around should big boy not be available. LenDale will get rolling against someone.. Probably won't be Baltimore... 4 out of 5 people responding to a poll on this site agree that he helps this team. LenDale is a battering ram that beats up an opposing defensive line. He is the meat tenderizer to Chris Johnson's knife. He's not going anywhere. There's no sense in complaining considering he's doing exactly what is asked of him. If you want to complain, complain to Fisher and ask him to change methodology.

that's the wink. :ha:

---->;) hahaha

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar