With a guy like Chris Johnson...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Hummell, May 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

LoooL you just won't let this go, will ya? Before the KC game I predicted 300 all purpose yards and 3 scores between the KC and Indy games, I'm thinkin I may be dead on too

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Hummell, you just loooooove being right, don't you?

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'd say he'd have to be pretty glad to be wrong. However, Lendale will be the star of the show tonight.

4. Hummell

Hummell Camp Fodder

Haha, yes I love being right. It's awesome.

5. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

The KING has found the reading of this thread very amusing. A silly way to spend our time prior to the Big Battle on the Cumberland River.

We are happy that those professional naysayers amongst us have been shown the error of their ways - by the great performances of manly efforts by Sir Chris Johnson. Sir Johnson is a knight of high character and courage who has fought bravely on the fields of honor.

Tonight Sir Johnson will awe, he will vanquish, he will shine, he will show his mettle to the far regions of the kingdom and beyond!!

:yell2: Hail Sir Magnificent Knight Johnson! :yay:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Hummell

Hummell Camp Fodder

Can't we give him a Pirate title instead?

7. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

You're the fcking man, King

8. Hummell

Hummell Camp Fodder

Dungy confirmed my initial post in this thread...waaaaaay back when CJ was drafted.

"We figured they were going to pound us and we put the four backers in there and they ended up throwing the ball a lot more," Dungy said. "We played OK on defense until it really counted, until the fourth quarter when we had to get them stopped. We couldn't get the third down stops and that was the difference in the game."

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

except the Receivers don't look like Pro Bowlers.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar