With Pacman Out, Woolfolk Getting Opportunity

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Former first-round draft pick Andre Woolfolk will replace Pacman Jones on Sunday against the Jaguars at left corner. "It is always bittersweet to come on the field like this," Woolfolk said. "I'm going to make the most of it, but not think any much more of it." He started seven games last season before a hamstring injury sidelined him and was replaced by Reynaldo Hill. He was never able to reclaim his starting role afterwards. Woolfolk is hoping to use Sunday's game to show he can be a quality starter. "I'm pumped up. I know the situation. At the same time I'm just trying to make sure (the coaches) know I can play good."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Wheres WoolfsUncle?

3. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Big opportunity for Woolfolk to shine. I hope he jams better and plays the ball Sunday.

4. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

5. well this sucks for us

6. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

I think it's a great chance to evaluate Woolfolk. If it had to happen, better against the Jags since they aren't exactly a team known for putting up big passing numbers. Woolfolk's uncle is probably in Nirvana and can't be bothered.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Woolfolk didn't start 11 games last year did he?

8. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

He'll be a decent sub for a game, and this is a good matchup for him to have a roll in. We need to worry more about the run game, ours and theirs.

I think several of the members finally drove WU away. Shame on them.

9. Brian

Brian Big Fan

From Titansonline: "Woolfolk has fought through numerous injuries in his first three seasons in the NFL to play a total of 29 games with 11 starts"

:banned:

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i WANT him to do well. i HOPE he shines. i just EXPECT him to suck. there's a difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar