With schedule release looming, what's ideal start for Texans?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Apr 9, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

<em>Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky</em> <p>The NFL regular season schedule will be unveiled Tuesday starting at 7 p.m. ET on the NFL Network and NFL.com.</p> <p>The ESPN.com blog network will give you instant analysis on how things unfold for each team.</p> <p>In the AFC South, a hot start is most important for Houston. A lot of people are picking the Texans as a potential breakout team, but in order to get past 8-8 and into the playoff picture race in November and December, the Texans need to start better.</p> <p>What's then would be an ideal, but possibly realistic, first four games for them? Based on how teams did last year, they've got a schedule that looks to have a lot of winnable games:</p> <p>If I'm owner Bob McNair and I was allowed to draw up my team's first month, I'd have it look something like this:</p> <p>vs. Oakland<br /> at Jacksonville<br /> vs. San Francisco<br /> at Buffalo</p> <p>Feel free to share your reaction below or in my mailbag.</p> <p>A reminder of their entire slate of regular season games:<br /> Home: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, New England Patriots, New York Jets, Oakland Raiders, San Francisco 49ers, Seattle Seahawks<br /> Away: Indianapolis Colts, Jacksonville Jaguars, Tennessee Titans, Buffalo Bills, Miami Dolphins, Cincinnati Bengals, Arizona Cardinals, St. Louis Rams</p>

More...
  2. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Oakland beat Houston last year so that's no guarantee.
  3. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

ideal start for the texans???

titans
    pats
    cardinals
    bills
  4. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

How about a nice par 3? Nothing too major just to get their swing back.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.