With the 140th Pick of the 2016 Draft: Massachusetts WR Tajae Sharpe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

You're thinking of Amherst College which is a "sub Ivy", not to be confused with UMass Amherst where Sharpe went. They're about a mile from each other.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. kenny

kenny Starter

You may be right. I am not saying one way or the other. However, McBride & Turzili played plenty of Pre Season & a few regular season snaps in garbage time; neither one looked inspiring IMO. I really hope that McBride & Sharpe both turn out to be above average. Lord knows this WR group could use the depth.

I am much more concerned with how DGB comes in prepared for this season. He has the tools to be a #1 WR. If he has the desire to get there will be seen this season.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Does anyone remember that WR we drafted back in 2007 named Joel Filani? Played at Texas Tech. Everyone was freaking out because he had crazy numbers in the Air Raid offense.

I said he'd be lucky to make it out of camp and everyone ragged on me. Dude got cut. Never caught a ball in the NFL.

I would not be surprised to see that be the case here.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Its the same thing every year lmfao. Everybody hypes some scrub WR who tore up garbage college teams.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

Name one good receiver we've had in the last 10 years. I'll wait.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

What does that have to do with anything?

That doesn't mean these scrub ass WRs we bring in from lower level schools will amount to anything. People are just so starved for some talent on the outside that they try to convince themselves that we got a steal every single year.

7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

We definitely got a steal with Tajae Sharpe. How do I know? I don't.

• LOL LOL x 1
  8. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

WTF are you even talking about? I said this board hypes up late round WR picks to be the next coming. Like Lavelle Hawkins lol.

I never once said we had a good one lol. Reading comprehension 101.

9. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

I'm just saying we haven't had a good wide receiver ever so it's not bad to take a shot on one every year mid round and hope he can amount to something.

10. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

What's wrong with hyping up a receiver we drafted lol. Fanhood 101.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar