With the 140th Pick of the 2016 Draft: Massachusetts WR Tajae Sharpe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

You know, I know Joel. I actually thought he'd have s chance, he was with the Vikings for 2 years and was active for 8 games. He had a big body, strong hands and was strong enough to get away with not being fast. So I thought.

Separation in the NFL is the key. Sharpe won't separate. McBride has enough quick twitch and explosion in him to have a tiny chance!

But Sharpe, is Justin Hunter on diet pills without the track speed and hops. How's that working out?

2. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I don't expect much out of Sharpe, nor do I care honestly. I think we get a true #1 for Marcus next year anyway, so it's fine if he ends up being depth etc. I agree he will likely be a filler kind of guy, but you can't teach instincts, and his tape shows he has that...I guess we will see. I am more interested in our line chemistry and our defense.

3. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I see a WR and CB with the two firsts next year. That said, I'm really pulling for DGB to become that guy. Second year, MM8, got the rust off... A guy can dream.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

His twitch isn't very high level but he has good feet and plus route running. I've seen him get separation- enough to win. You often see his cuts in the grass, those are good signs. I don't think he can consistently win outside however. Will be nice to see how he developes in the pro game. Route runnin trumps other skills.

Long as he can use his set ups to keep defenders guessing- he will get open

5. titanthakur

titanthakur Pro Bowler

This dude knows football... @Mel_Kiper @Todd_McShay @Paul_Kuharsky.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Crap tons of low pick unknown guys who are too ________ end up being good productive NFL players. I think this guy's chance is as good as anybody.

7. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

If we go WR in the first, we must get JuJu Smith!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Sharpe is apparently taking reps with the first team offense in OTAs now. Choaches say he looks like he's real comfortable out there and as though he's been in the league a while. That he runs some of the most precise routs too. I DO hope he is a diamond in the rough :)

Also Kalan Reed had been the clear defensive standout so far. Dude is everywhere and makes plays on the ball with great awareness.

10. Blackburn

Blackburn Starter

Justin Hunter better get it together or this guy is about to take his job. I still think Hunter is too soft to make it in the NFL.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar