With the 193rd pick of the 2016 Draft: Arkansas G Sebastian Tretola

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by A.D., Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Gallik C?

2. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Dude is absolutely hilarious. Just listened to his interview had me rolling.

S. Tretola
    On Derrick Henry[​IMG]: “He has done amazing things in college. He’s another Heisman winner than I think I outperformed (laughing). He is a machine. He is a freak in every sense of the world. He is an awesome guy. … And he wants to win ball games and he wants to win them in the meanest, roughest way he can do it.”

More on Henry: “He is a big boy. As an o-linemen, you sometimes have those running backs run into your back. … That’s a big boy running into my back. That’s fine. I just have more motivation to move my guy up and down the field, so it works out.”

• High Five High Five x 6
  3. SuperMariota

SuperMariota Starter

Welp. I don't know if he knows anything but Charley Casserly liked what they did!

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sound like jrob is getting rid of rustons mistakes.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  5. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I like this pick. Think he will give Poutasi and Spain a run for there money to start at LG. Seems to be more of a guy Mularkey would want for his scheme over those 2.

Also might not being giving him enough credit as a pass protector.
    Don't see Bell in that competition. I think he is strictly Tackle depth. I can't think of an other backup tackles we have.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

It's pretty cool he is already so familiar with Henry's best and only move.

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Yeah... 2200 plus yards, 28 td's 4 200 yards games against the best conferences AND the Best the Big 10 and ACC had to offer... he has no moves what soever. I'm pretty sure his remark was more about opening lanes for him in a humorous way.

# context matters

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I have a feeling in a few years we'll view this as an underrated pick. Great fit for Mularkey's offense. All off-season we've done an excellent job identifying scheme fits and adding them to our roster.

This dude is a tough SOB, perfect run blocking Guard for our line and for Murray and Henry to run behind.

I can absolutely see this guy starting by year 2 or year 3

9. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

No offence but Casserly is a bigger Titans nuthugger then most on this board.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar