With the 30th pick in the '09 NFL Draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ubiq, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Harvin or Moore in the 1st for me.

2. Young54

Young54 Starter

I'm hoping that with Crabtree's "issue” and with Coles and Harrison being free agents, that WRs fall in the draft and DHB miraculously drops to 30. Hopefully his awesome combine performance didn’t impress the other teams that much. All I can do is hope and pray.

Darrius Heyward-Bey please!

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Because...

The unofficial times are handheld stopwatch times. The 'official' times are electronic...though as Mayock pointed out...only half electronic. The electronic times are started by hand...first move so nothing's perfectly accurate.

Gut

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

I could see DHB going as high as top 10 to the Raiders or even falling out of rnd 1...say top 10 of rnd 2 (probably not past the Raiders).

It will be interesting to see where he goes...

Gut

5. Young54

Young54 Starter

That’s exactly how I feel. If he’s goes 10th, I’ll be shocked but not surprised. On the other hand, I still feel hopeful that he can fall to 30. I just really hope we get him. From seeing him play in person I can tell you … he’s going to be special.

6. so any players from schools none of us have heard of..thats probably where were gonna make the pick from

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

No way Crabby falls to 30..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar