With the 30th pick in the '09 NFL Draft...

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Ubiq, Jan 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

I wouldn't mind Hunter Cantwell in the mid-rounds. He's got nice size and a nice arm. Obviously needs some work, but so do all the other QBs in the class.

Over to CB, Asher Allen from UGA has declared. This class of CBs is extremely deep. There are probably 10 guys that could be day 1 picks. This leads me to believe we can either hold off on a CB in the first round or trade back.

2. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Should be a nice battle between Mays and Berry to be the first Safety off the board next year.

3. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Joe Schad's reporting on ESPN that Matt Sanchez is leaning towards coming out. If true, I could definitely see us making a play for him in the first round.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I like Sanchez. I dont think we'll make a move for him

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Really? in the mid-rounds? I would figure he'd be a late rounder at best. I say sign all we can, let Fisher sort 'em out.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

VIVA LA MEXICO.
    I'd be stoked to get him.

7. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Uhh, people....his name is Mark, not Matt.

8. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

You're right. He's probably a 5-6th round guy. Either way, I'd take a chance on him.

9. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I saw that too. I figured he would stay just because it's a little rare for QBs to come out after just a year as a starter but if anyone could do it it's him. He's real good. I would love him in the first round but I doubt we do. We wouldn't want to send the wrong message to our "future QB." But I'm sorry this draft class for QBs looked REALLY bad at first but since Stafford, Freeman, Davis and maybe Bradford and Sanchez all came out it's gotten a lot more interesting looking. I'm looking at NEXT year and if Sanchez and Bradford stay I don't see a lot of good QBs for next year at all, so if we want a QB this is the year.

Speaking of Davis he seems like an interesting player to me.

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Yeah, my bad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar