With the 33rd Pick of the 2016 Draft: Clemson DE Kevin Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Actually make a bet, ABC2230 puts down his terms and Fry will put down his. If Fry wins or loses, ABC never posts again.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Jack could turn out to be great, and Dodd could be a bust. But they both were crap in year one. That's kind of my point, give them more than one year.

3. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I'm no expert, but when I watch Dodd, it's just two hands in the tackles chest driving in. Not gonna get a sack that way.

4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

I really want him to do well but I think most are right calling him DUDD.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Just a bull rush. Doesn't have a good rip or swim move, just a one-trick pony.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Is everyone seriously watching Dodd on every single snap? Do you have nothing better to do than hope for someone to fail?

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Don't want any player on our team to fail but given the opportunity to show up, not seeing much from him. Trying to be objective here. Young guys that made impacts today Henry, Taylor, Byard just to point out. As stated previously, I do want him to do well.

• Cheers Cheers x 2
  8. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Who do you watch? The only other player of interest is Kalan Reed.

Everyone else is either special teams for life, or about two weeks from applying for cashier positions at McDonald's.

Dodd is a second round pick. The fact that he is out there with that group is telling.

• High Five High Five x 4
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

You are comparing players in completely different positions who are judged by a completely different set of standards. Dodd had 3 tackles, 2 solo, which nobody probably noticed because they have it in their mind that he sucks and only notice things which support that.

10. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Dodd was on the field so much because he is basically a year behind because of the injury and they want him playing more. He might be a major bust or he might shake of the rust, figure things out, and be a serviceable player. Stay tuned...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar