With the 33rd Pick of the 2016 Draft: Clemson DE Kevin Dodd

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Noooooooo way!

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

If you want a bunch of brain dead sheep they just go "dur titans awesome" you should look for news elsewhere.

How would all these stay at home gms fair against the awesome professional gms like Ruston Webster?

3. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

Yeah, after sleeping on it. I warmed up a little to the others but this is still the pick I dislike the most.

Heard his conference call though. He talks in third person like he's cutting a WWE promo. So at least his interviews might be interesting.

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JBC

JBC Starter

Henry looked pretty good in that video.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I don't like the pick. I don't think he can fit in our scheme. One thing Dodd does offer though is the ability to develop into a better player. He will never be that elite pass rusher that every team covets, but it wouldn't completely surprise me if he can become an average one like Morgan. He will still probably be more of a situational guy, but let's hope he can grow as a pass rusher.

6. DoubleBlue

DoubleBlue Highly Respected Poster

Was hoping we'd get ogbah in second round. Was surprised browns took him so soon, dodd's a good next best scenario though, he destroyed bama's o line in title game. Guess we'll just wait and see.

7. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

Anyone notice in the video? The first guy he smashed is Henry. Our new Henry.

8. GOFIGURETITANS

How can you say this with a straight face? The man who picked this guy is the same man creating "our scheme". Uhm, he fits.

9. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

Because he 'thinks' he can run the scheme. There is a difference. Me and everyone else 'don't think' Dodd can play standing up. The evidence is definitely against them. However, I've seen scouting reports where they think he can succeed in space and is actually fairly twitchy and explosive. Same as Robinson and LeBeau believe.

I also don't make judgements off what other people think, I think for my self.

10. GOFIGURETITANS

I think you missed my entire point. Do you not think that Lebeau will Taylor his "scheme" to fit this guy? If no then why would he have picked him? Nfl schemers like Lebeau stay successful by making little changes here and there as to not be too predictable.

Maybe Dodd would not cut the previous scheme.... Not sure.

Just saying. The old man would not have picked the guy if he didn't have a use for him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar