With the 39th pick in the NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Christine Michael would be a pretty successful change-of-pace back.

2. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Upgrade the OL and suddenly 6th-round RBs (and even UFAs) become a lot better. If you draft a RB high, you're going about solving the problem in the wrong way.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Us taking a RB before a OL would be like setting sail with a boat full of holes.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. xpmar9x

I'm assuming you meant Margus Hunt?

I don't want him. Sure, he's big.. but he's extremely inconsistent and doesn't have a good motor. He makes one or two good plays a game, and is invisible the rest of the plays. Playing at SMU, against average talent, he should be a lot better with that size. Imagine when the OL are all way bigger? He is extremely raw, and has good potential thanks to his size -- but lets be honest, with our coaching staff he'd be nothing. No thanks on Margus.

5. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

while i am one of the biggest anti cj posters on this board, i have to agree with JC that we need to draft at least one o-lineman before we worry about a runningback. Now with me admitting that, do any of you think that we could get a 2nd round pick out of cj from a team? We could pick up another rb in the 2nd or 3rd round such as Lattimore, most teams will shy away but the kid is a workhorse and i see AP mentality and work method from him...some may think that this is a crazy idea but cj has been average starting out and for the past two years and hasnt really been there for us to count on like the vikings do AP, he has a ton of carries and we could get a rb who i think will be better than cj and doesnt have as many carries(because of injury, yes) but after ap showing that it is possible...whats your guys thoughts

if we could get a 2nd for cj and pick up warmack in the first and a dt/cb/anything really in the 2nd along with lattimore in the 2nd...what do you think?

6. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Fluker or Barrett jones

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hasnt Latt torn both knees apart like 3 times total? Id use a 4th on him as long as we have someone else we can turn to in case Latts knees are gone.

8. xpmar9x

Yeah Lattimore is off my radar. I like the guy, and am rooting for a full recovery, but when you've destroyed your knees multiple times while in college... that's a bad sign. I'd use a 5th on the guy, nothing more.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We need one of the short balls of muscle to back up CJ. Not a knee problematic burst runner who is going to probably lack that burst now...

10. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Stepfan Taylor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar