Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

With the 39th pick in the NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,191
    We are probably looking to draft one in the forth round. Or if we get an extra pick at the end of the third... So I'm not sure he's in that area.
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,191
    Robby rouse at the senior bowl seems to have that build to me.
  3. FLA Titans Fan The GM

McNair
    Moolah:
    $432
    Might not be but he fits the mold your talking about.
  4. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,013
    Is his name really Christine?

Pretty unfortunate.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Yeah, he's flying up the draft boards and might land in the 2nd. So we can cross him off our radar.
  6. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,288
    He'd fit right in next to 33
  7. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,071
    I know that it will not be a very popular idea but I think we should get a wide receiver in the second round (depending on our FA). Kendale Wright is a great complimentary guy but he doesn't have the tools to be a number 1 receiver. Also Britt and Williams are set to be free agents after this season and I'm not sure that we will give either of them a long term deal. That means we'll be going into the draft with only Washington, Wright, Preston (who I think has real upside), and Hawkins at WR.

I'd really like to see us address our major needs in FA and then draft Justin Hunter out of Tennessee. He is a guy with legitimate number one ability with the height and jumping ability to be an absolute redzone monster. He had a knee injury last year that cut down on his natural burst but before that he had down field ability.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $379
    I think Williams get re-signed. I also think he is fairly under rated.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,071
    I agree with Williams being underrated but I'm getting tired of picking him to break out every year.

Either way Hunter/Washington/Wright/Williams/Preston gives Locker (or Teddy Bridgewater) a very deep receiving core for years to come.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $379
    Oh I am never going to say he is going to be a breakout receiver for us. Not with the way he is being used.

I would go as far to say he would make a solid #3 and a decent 2 on most teams.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.