With the 39th pick in the NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

We are probably looking to draft one in the forth round. Or if we get an extra pick at the end of the third... So I'm not sure he's in that area.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Robby rouse at the senior bowl seems to have that build to me.

3. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

Might not be but he fits the mold your talking about.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Is his name really Christine?

Pretty unfortunate.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Yeah, he's flying up the draft boards and might land in the 2nd. So we can cross him off our radar.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

He'd fit right in next to 33

7. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I know that it will not be a very popular idea but I think we should get a wide receiver in the second round (depending on our FA). Kendale Wright is a great complimentary guy but he doesn't have the tools to be a number 1 receiver. Also Britt and Williams are set to be free agents after this season and I'm not sure that we will give either of them a long term deal. That means we'll be going into the draft with only Washington, Wright, Preston (who I think has real upside), and Hawkins at WR.

I'd really like to see us address our major needs in FA and then draft Justin Hunter out of Tennessee. He is a guy with legitimate number one ability with the height and jumping ability to be an absolute redzone monster. He had a knee injury last year that cut down on his natural burst but before that he had down field ability.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I think Williams get re-signed. I also think he is fairly under rated.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I agree with Williams being underrated but I'm getting tired of picking him to break out every year.

Either way Hunter/Washington/Wright/Williams/Preston gives Locker (or Teddy Bridgewater) a very deep receiving core for years to come.

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Oh I am never going to say he is going to be a breakout receiver for us. Not with the way he is being used.

I would go as far to say he would make a solid #3 and a decent 2 on most teams.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar