With the 39th pick in the NFL Draft the Tennessee Titans select?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

lol walked into that one.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

With the 39th pick in the NFL draft, the Tennessee Titans select........Barrett Jones, Alabama

3. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

Jordan Poyer cb Oregon State:banjump:

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

The 2nd rd is the best place for us to get our safety. Eric Reid is the best safety in the draft and at 6'2 214 it honestly does not matter if we call him a SS or FS.

He could do for our defense what Harrison Smith did for the vikings. One of these active all over the field kind of guys who could help in every way.

As for trading back in rd 1 i could see us trading 3-4 spots and getting an extra third rd pick but that would be as far as we can go. We need guards and Warmack is far and away the best guard.

So Warmack in rd 1 followed by Reid in rd 2 with 2 3rd rd picks to address other needs and desires would be ideal to me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

My thoughts exactly. I really want Warmack and it's best case scenario if we can trade back for him.

6. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I just don't see how we won't address safety in FA. So if we go out and pay FA starter money to a guy then I doubt we take another safety in the 1st or 2nd rnd.

If we don't address safety in FA, then the best thing for us to do would be to trade back and pick Reid in the 1st and then draft our OG/C in the 2nd.

7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I firmly believe he'll be gone.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

With the 39th pick in the NFL draft, the Tennessee Titans select........ Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State​

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

That has got to be one of the worst highlight videos I've ever had to see. You think that clip was a good one to attach to your post?
    Reid looks like Robert Johnson.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Das what I'm talking about!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar