With the 45th Pick of the 2016 Draft: Alabama RB Derrick Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You should of just yelled "LENWHAAAALE DID YOU SUPERSIZE THAT ORDER?"

Probably would of got out of his car and whooped you.. but atleast you could
    A: sue him
    B: be on Sportscenter

• LOL LOL x 2
  2. Subjugation

Subjugation Starter

Um, King Henry the 24th. You can literally do that with any number.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

I know but dosent roll of the tongue as well as eighth lol

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

His nickname is "ah ****"

Cause when he's on the other side of a hole you're like ah ****

5. Wraith

Wraith Starter

on the body fat issue it's not as hard to operate with 4% or less as some of you guys are making it out to be, I played at between 3.7-3.9% for 2 years and had no major side effects and I've been at 7% or less most of my life after I was about 12, I'm at like 9% now but I'm kinda out of shape by my standards currently

6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

1424.jpg_1.jpg

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I know people still make Lendale jokes from time to time, but I just wanted to say he is actually real chill dude.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Nice enough when I saw him....eating fries...LOL, Too bad he didn't take his career serious....if he had actually tried to get a Pro level of fitness he would have lasted a lot longer.

9. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

So sorry for actually reading the article... I'm sorry I don't understand people vary. Sorry I've seen Derrick Henry and how ripped up he is. Did you even read the article?

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  10. The Bukafax

The Bukafax Starter

Yes I have. I don't need to read it to know it is impossible to maintain 3 percent body fat at his LBM for extended periods of time. I've never once seen a picture of Henry at 3 percent BF. You haven't either, dosent matter how ripped he looks.

This forum is handicapped when it comes to fitness. Just like people wasting time debating JCB if he squatted 1000lb back in high school lmfaoooo

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar