With the 45th Pick of the 2016 Draft: Alabama RB Derrick Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

its an easy call to declare EVERY player drafted 100+ as a 'bust' cause very few do much at all. There are how many scrub QBs that float thru a few years in the NFL for every Brady? the 2-3 year NFL shelf life of the Cobbs just is what it is.

BTW this is the third year in a row the Titans have drafted a RB... And they used their 4th round pick to get RB Murray...

pathetic

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just don't think much of Murray but he gets the job done so I've kept my feelings on him pretty quiet, but Henry gets me excited about 2016, this kid is on another level with some of the stuff he put on tape. Murray for a 4th and some money was a good move tho, not gonna get a RB like him in the 4th.

Sankey and McCluster have to be gone now tho right?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Heisman means nothing. There are other examples of failures too. He's just the first who came to mind

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

College success matters only if it translates to the pros. Henrys style most certainly will work in the nfl.

5. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Not to be an a$$ but we DID NOT GIVE UP A 4TH for Murray. We moved down in the 4th for Murray 13 spots IIRC. We don't have a 4th because of the trades that were made to move around.
    We did not give anything up for Murray, we did not give up anything for Murray, we did not give up ANYTHING for Murray.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

Except the money

7. Titan/Oiler34

Titan/Oiler34 Special Teams Standout

Maybe not, but there is no such thing as a can't miss prospect regardless of who they are. Some people would have you believe that there was and is only 1 player worthy of drafting in this draft... we know who that player is right? Well, just to point this out
    Meh. Still less than what the Feebles were paying him lmao.

8. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

I love the pick...absolutely love it. BIG strong Pound 'em into submission type of back. You morons would have talked sh1t about Eddie also. GREAT PICK.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

CAP and half a round in the 4th

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

loved EG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar